In order to choose the most appropriate type/s of signage, it is important to ask yourself some of the following questions:
- Is the signage product I’m after to be used indoor or outdoor?
- How will the signage product be displayed? For eg on a window? inside a poster frame? reception table? on a vehicle?
- Do I require holes, eyelets, ropes? (particularly for outdoor banners)
- Does the signage product require any mounting? If so, what material do I want to use? (forex board, foam board, alupanel, plastic pvc)
- If mounting or installation is required, what is the surface where the signage is to be mounted made out of? Brick? Wood? Concrete? Plastic?
- Do I require a laminate for added protection?
The above questions will hopefully guide you into making the right signage option. This is because certain print media in wide format may not be suitable/as durable when exposed in an outdoor environment over a longer period of time.
If you’re still unsure, simply advise Print Concierge what you intend to do with your signage and how you want it to be displayed. We will then be able to recommend a product that is right for you. Give us a call on 8664 4787 and one of our team members will be more than happy to help.